For more than 20 years, John K. Phoebus has zealously fought for his clients in the circuit courts and district courts of Somerset County, Wicomico County, and Worcester County. Attorney Phoebus has been in private practice and focused solely on litigation for his entire career, seeking to provide his clients with the highest level of representation. He has a long track record of success and a reputation for winning throughout the Eastern Shore.
- Excellent rated lawyer on Avvo
- 2014 Pro Bono Award from the Maryland State Bar Association
- 2007 Volunteer of the Year Award from Crisfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Over two decades of legal experience
Attorney Phoebus was the recipient of the 2014 Pro Bono Award, presented by the Maryland State Bar Association in recognition of his efforts in forming and chairing the Somerset County Long Term Recovery Committee which organized the nonprofit recovery efforts following Hurricane Sandy.
Call (410) 657-5775 to find out more about how Attorney John K. Phoebus can be of assistance to you.
- 2014 to Present. Anthenelli, Phoebus & Hickman, LLC, Crisfield and Salisbury, Maryland.
- 2001 to 2014. John K. Phoebus, P.A., Crisfield, Maryland.
- 1997 to 2001. Anthenelli & Otway, Salisbury, Maryland.
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, 1997.
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1998.